The Reboot Refresher Course prepares couples for another amazing, natural birth.
Can you describe the Reboot class?
Why should you take the Reboot Refresher course?
- It gives you a chance to focus on this baby and this pregnancy. Each birth deserves that dedicated time!
- The Reboot Refresher gives you a chance to discuss your fears, concerns, questions and events of your last birth. Often couples find that they had things to discuss they never realized they did.
- The Reboot Refresher helps you connect with other people in a similar life situation. As you add children and get busier, this can get harder and harder.
- There is always more to learn! Even people who have welcomed many children and studied extensively can forget things and can relish the opportunity to learn more.
- A focused time for learning like the Reboot Refresher forces you to carve out some time for this birth. This is harder and harder to do as life moves forward and gets busier, but it is never more important than during pregnancy!
What does the Reboot Refresher teach?
The Reboot refresher class is designed by your teacher just for you to address your particular concerns and needs for your subsequent natural births. Reboot reviews pain management with relaxation, as well as laboring and pushing positions, and includes a Student Reboot Manual. Included in your class is the Reboot Refresher booklet. This booklet contains the the basics from the Birth Boot Camp Field Manual like the tips for labor and the basic outline of labor. But more than the Reboot booklet, your class will cover the things you need to feel ready for your birth.
What is the Reboot Refresher like?
This class is 2-3 hours and may be taken privately or with other couples. I recommend taking this class around 36-38 weeks. Reboot is not a Birth Boot Camp crash course or condensed class.
What does the cost of the class include?
For $60, couples get 2-3 hours of up-to-date labor and birth information, relaxation practice, personalized education, and the Student Reboot Manual.